If Valentine’s Day doesn’t make you warm and fuzzy, hang on for the weekend; 50’s to near 60 degree temperatures through Monday will surely do the trick!
- Today – Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight – Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday – Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 50. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night – Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday – Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night – Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Washington’s Birthday – Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night – Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.