A warming trend is expected through mid-week and will be accompanied by breezy conditions at times. By Wednesday, there will be an increased risk of showers and thunderstorms, some of which could be strong to severe. Stay tuned for updates on Wednesday’s severe weather potential.
- Tonight – Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday – Sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night – Mostly clear, with a low around 59. South wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday – Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. South southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night – Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday – A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1 p.m. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Wednesday Night – Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1 a.m., then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday – A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Breezy.
- Thursday Night – Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Breezy.