Drizzle may develop across southeast Kansas during the early morning hours with rain showers likely on Sunday afternoon. An isolated thunderstorm may be possible but strong or severe storms are not expected. A cold front will move south across the area ushering in cooler air during the afternoon hours.
- Tonight – Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. South southeast wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday – Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north northwest 19 to 24 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Sunday Night – Increasing clouds, with a low around 23. Blustery, with a north wind 16 to 21 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Monday – Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind.
- Monday Night – Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday – Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night – Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.