Timeline Photos

SalinaScoop

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2021
We have had a new face at our Member Welcome Center for a while - get to know our NEW Membership Coordinator, Ariel!

Check out her bio in the pic or read it below!👀⬇️

If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Catch up on my reality TV shows, become a cat foster parent, or work with state leaders to reform the current child welfare system.

What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
I’ve always wanted to create mosaics, so I suppose I would learn how to build and mold clay, learn designs, and make beautiful art for people.

What job would you be terrible at?
Food critic! As much as I like the idea of yummy new foods, I am the PICKIEST eater. I would not even be able to eat half of the things on a plate.

What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
Playing board games with my closest friends with the potential to go kayaking or hiking.

Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
I’ve been to Hawaii and Cozumel, but the most interesting place hands down is Montana. It has a beautiful blend of most states’ environmental makeup, so one hour any direction is going to produce a whole new scenery. Montana also has the most amazing rocks

What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
I am a lady rider! I have a motorcycle license that has allowed me to be in the front seat vs the backseat rider. It is incredibly empowering to pull up to a group of riders and be the only lady #rideon

Why do you like working for the Y?
I really enjoy getting more acquainted with the community. I get to be front and center and help members achieve membership or sign their kids up for sports or chit chat. It feeds the social butterfly in me! Most importantly though, I work with an amazing team both in member services and otherwise. It really feels like a large extended family, but we don’t have drama 😉

225823967_5936186976453068_2390657234462174948_n.png

Salina Family YMCA Salina Kansas