This week Officer Atticus Patterson (L) and Officer Izaiah Grogan began their careers at SPD. We look forward to many years of ...

SalinaScoop

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2021
This week Officer Atticus Patterson (L) and Officer Izaiah Grogan began their careers at SPD. We look forward to many years of success and serving our great community! Welcome to the family and be safe.

JoinSalinaPD.com

My name is Atticus Patterson. I have always been passionate about serving my community and have always desired a career in law enforcement.

I received my bachelors degree in Political Science from Gonzaga University and a law degree from the University of San Diego Law School. I have enjoyed getting to know the community here in Salina and am excited to begin my career with the Salina Police Department.

My name is Izaiah Grogan and I am originally form Concordia, Kansas. I served four years in the Marine Corps Infantry as an Anti-tank Missileman and I also graduated Kansas Wesleyan University with Bachelor's degrees in Criminal Justice and Emergency Management.

I have always been drawn to serving my country and community and I aim to continue that drive while serving here in Salina.

186523924_3860129357375730_2561342872878493896_n.jpg