Power outages due to winter weather and planned rolled outages have left many families trying to stay warm. Be aware of the dang...



SalinaScoop

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2021
1,058
1
38
150592771_4245376845501005_5209594385954987085_o.jpg

Power outages due to winter weather and planned rolled outages have left many families trying to stay warm. Be aware of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide (CO) when using fuel-burning appliances and generators or warming up your vehicle.

CO is a colorless, odorless gas that is deadly. Prevention is key, but having CO detectors is also important to alert you if this poisonous gas is in your home. Here are some tips to keep you and your family safe from CO.