I want to thank God for blessing me with this great accomplishment of being voted into the IFL Hall of Fame. Thank all o...

SalinaScoop

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2021
Public Announcement from Salina Liberty

I want to thank God for blessing me with this great accomplishment of being voted into the IFL Hall of Fame. Thank all of you that voted for me. I want to thank my players that I have coached and my coaches that I have had on staff this award wouldn’t be possible with you guys. I want to thank my wife for letting me coach and supporting me fully. Nisha ONeal you are my rock and have been there for the good and bad that coaching brings. I want to mention some players that I ho...pe are next in getting into the hall of fame. Michael Eby, James Walton, Travonti Johnson, Mike Bazemore,Artavious Williams, Robert Reed, Anthony Candler and I know I’m missing some. I want to thank all of my owners I’ve worked for as well as all the general managers I’ve worked with. All of the office staffs, equipment staff and trainers deserve a big shout out too. I want to thank my kids because they are truly my motivation of trying to show them what a leader looks like. I want to thank my parents for being in my corner but I have to thank my father for putting a football in my hand and was the best coach I’ve ever had. I feel in love with this game never thought it would take me this far. I’m so thankful for everyone’s support. I also want to thank every agent I have had but a special shout out to Jared Lane who got me into coaching. Without him I would have chosen a different profession. Last but not least my brother Chauncy O’Neal for all your support and knowledge helping me make decisions on where to coach and just being there for me bro!! Thank you all