Snow should develop Wednesday afternoon and continue Wednesday night. Accumulations will range from a trace to isolated three inches.
- Tonight – Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday – A slight chance of rain and snow between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m., then a slight chance of rain after 2 p.m. Increasing clouds, with a high near 40. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night – A slight chance of rain before 7 p.m., then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 19. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday – A 50 percent chance of snow before 7 a.m.. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night – Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday – Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night – Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.