Food safety and lodging inspections are unannounced, and inspection results represent only those conditions found in the establishment at the time of the inspection.
Disclosure: Please remember that any inspection is a ‘snapshot’ of the day and time of the inspection. An inspection conducted on any given day may not be representative of the overall, long-term cleanliness of an establishment. Also, at the time of the inspection, violations are recorded, but are often corrected on site prior to the inspector leaving the establishment.
City (The), 129 N. 7th St. (November 26) Routine Inspection
– Open bag of commercially prepared nacho cheese sauce dated as opened on November 17. Corrected on site: voluntary destruction.
– Pop gun nozzle holder had an accumulation of pinkish orange mold inside.
Courtyard By Marriott, 3020 Riffel Dr. (November 26) Modified Complaint Inspection
– No violations.
– Note: ice machines were free of mold.
Martinelli’s Little Italy, 158 S. Santa Fe Ave. (November 26) Routine Inspection
– Open box of pumpkin cheesecake dated November 19 to November 25. Corrected on site: voluntary destruction.
– Blade of dicer, stored as clean, had an accumulation of dried-on food debris on the food contact surface. Corrected on site: moved to ware washing.
– HVAC vent and ceiling tiles above steam table were covered in dust.