SALINA – Several items on the agenda for Monday’s Salina City Commission meeting:
Agenda for the 4 p.m. regular City Commission meeting:
- Finalize the 2021 budget and authorize public hearing dates for August 10 and August 17;
- Execute a lease agreement with Saline County for the Saline County Expo Center;
- Review a development agreement with Baseball Enterprises, USD 305 and Kansas Wesleyan University for building and maintaining proposed baseball and softball complexes;
- Determine whether the East Crawford Recreation Area is a qualified facility eligible for naming rights with a $650,000 donation;
- Rezoning St. John’s Military School for use by Saint Francis Ministries from R (residential) to U (university);
- Amending the Future Land Use Map for Lowell School to Urban Residential and rezoning the school site from R-1 to PDD (R-2) to allow developer Brian Richardson to develop the original school building into housing units and to build more units on the school’s former playground area.
The City Commission meeting packet can be viewed by clicking or tapping here.
There will be no Study Session this week. The regular 3:45 p.m. Citizens’ Forum will be held as normal.