Another mild weekend with highs in the 60s to around 70. While most of the weekend will be dry, rain is expected to overspread the area Sunday evening and Sunday night.
- Today – Sunny, with a high near 58. Windy, with a north northwest wind 22 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Tonight – Clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Friday – Sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night – Clear, with a low around 43. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday – Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Saturday Night – Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday – Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy.
- Sunday Night – A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%.