Mild above normal temperatures will prevail across central and southern Kansas for Wednesday through Friday.
- Wednesday – Sunny, with a high near 63. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Night – Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday – Sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Thursday Night – Clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday – Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night – Mostly clear, with a low around 44.