SALINE COUNTY – Crime Stoppers of Salina and Saline County are asking the public’s help for information regarding a series of damage to property incidents at several Salina businesses.
According to a media release, a series of transportation-type businesses were damaged between December 19 and December 21. In these events, it appeared that either a brick or rock was used to the cause the damages, and there may have been multiple person involved based on various videos.
The events were:
- December 20, between 12:20 to 12:22 a.m., at Hico Motors, 645 S. Santa Fe, unknown person(s) caused damage to a $900 window.
- December 20, between 7:32 to 8:15 p.m., at The Car Shoppe, 1409 W. Crawford, unknown person(s) caused damage to a $500 window.
- December 20, between 8:37 to 8:38 p.m, at Salina Elite Auto Sales, 1842 Hageman, unknown person(s) caused damage to a window, and computer printer. Damage was estimated at $1,100.
- Between 6 p.m. December 20 and 8 a.m. December 22, at Affordable Transportation, 1818 S. Broadway, unknown person(s) caused damage to a $100 window screen.
- Between 5 p.m. December 19 and 8:30 a.m. December 21, at GS Auto Repair, 828 N. Broadway, unknown person(s) caused damage to a $300 glass door.
Anyone with information regarding these incidents is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 785-825-TIPS, text SATIPS to CRIMES (274637), or click or tap here and follow the Crime Stoppers link to submit a web tip. You may receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 and you are not required to give your name.