According to the league, each of the eight member teams will play a total of twelve games consisting of six home and six away games with two conferences. The northern conference will feature Salina, Wichita, Sioux City and Omaha while the southern conference will be comprised of Oklahoma, Duke City, Amarillo and Texas.
A total of four teams will qualify for the playoffs consisting of each conference winner along with each conference’s second place team advancing to post-season play. The first round of the playoffs will feature the conference teams playing one another with the winners advancing to the championship game where the host team will be determined by league tie-breakers.
The Liberty’s 2019 Schedule is as follows (home games, which will be played at Tony’s Pizza Events Center, are in blue bold):
- Saturday, March 23 at Amarillo Venom
- Saturday, March 30 VS. Sioux City Bandits
- Saturday, April 6 VS. Texas Revolution
- Saturday, April 13 BYE
- Saturday, April 20 VS. Wichita Force
- Saturday, April 27 at Sioux City Bandits
- Saturday, May 4 VS. Duke City Gladiators
- Saturday, May 11 at Amarillo Venom
- Saturday, May 18 BYE
- Saturday, May 25 VS. Sioux City Bandits
- Saturday, June 1 VS. Omaha Beef
- Sunday, June 9 at Wichita Force
- Saturday, June 15 at Omaha Beef
- Saturday, June 22 at Duke City Gladiators
The complete 2019 CIF league schedule is available by clicking or tapping here.