A mild night can be expected with Monday morning lows expected to be well above normal for this time of year. There will be some areas of fog likely during the night. Areas along the Flint and Smoky Hills may see isolated areas with visibilities below a half a mile at times. Use causing on roadways.
Above normal temperatures expected across the area today and tomorrow. While most of the area will remain dry, there’s a slight chance of light rain showers mainly across southeast Kansas tomorrow.
- Tonight – Patchy fog after 10 p.m. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 34. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Washington’s Birthday – Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night – Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday – Partly sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night – Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday – A chance of flurries after noon, mixing with sprinkles after 2 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night – A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.