SALINA – The Salina Central Mall is limiting hours of operation due to ongoing concerns with the COVID-19 coronavirus. Beginning today, the mall will be open Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
“As the Central Mall continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation, we are working to adjust as needed for our tenants and customers,” mall officials said in a statement issued on their website. “Starting March 18th, we will be open for limited hours due to the current health situation. We will open our doors one hour prior to mall opening. Individual store hours may differ from those of the mall.”
A full list of operational hour changes with several mall tenants is listed below:
- AMC Theatres: Temporarily Closed.
- Bath & Body Works: Temporarily Closed.
- Bliss Oriental Massage: Temporarily Closed.
- Buckle: Temporarily Closed.
- Carlos O’Kelly’s: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. all days.
- Christopher & Banks: Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday closed.
- CJ Banks: Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday closed.
- Claire’s Accessories: Temporarily Closed.
- Famous Footwear: Temporarily Closedz
- JC Penney: Closed until April 2nd.
- Justice: Temporarily Closed.
- Maurice’s: Temporarily Closed.
- Old Navy: Temporarily Closed beginning March 19.
- Riddles Jewelry: Monday through Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sunday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ross Dress for Less: Monday through Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; , Sunday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m..
- Simply Baby: Temporarily closed.
- Tradehome Shoes: Temporarily closed.
- Victoria’s Secret: Temporarily closed.