Widespread showers and storms will affect the entire area today and tonight. A few strong to severe storms will be possible over southeast Kansas. The stronger storms will be capable of half dollar size hail and heavy rain. With grounds already saturated, additional rainfall today and tonight may lead to some minor flooding.
- Tonight – Showers before 8 p.m., then rain, mainly after 8 p.m. Low around 42. North northeast wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Wednesday – Rain likely, mainly before 7 a.m. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night – Patchy frost after 4 a.m. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday – Patchy frost before 9 a.m. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night – Clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday – Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night – Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday – Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night – Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.