A warming trend is expected for the end of the work week into the weekend. By Saturday, highs are expected to be in the upper 70s to around 80 degrees.
- Tonight – Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Thursday – Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night – Clear, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday – Sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night – Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday – Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night – Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Sunday – Partly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night – A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8 p.m. and 2 a.m. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%.