Rain showers will continue this evening into tonight. Periods of heavy rainfall are likely across south central and southeast Kansas. This could cause low land flooding problems and some rises on creeks and rivers in the flood watch area in southeast Kansas.
A return to sunshine is expected Sunday with afternoon highs closer to seasonal normals.
- Tonight – Showers, mainly before 3 a.m. Low around 43. North wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday – Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. North northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Night – Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday – Sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night – Mostly clear, with a low around 48. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday – Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Breezy.
- Monday Night – A 20 percent chance of showers after 1 a.m. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday – Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night – A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.