Food safety and lodging inspections are unannounced, and inspection results represent only those conditions found in the establishment at the time of the inspection.
Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, 2601 Market Place (March 30) Complaint Inspection
– Spray bottle of sanitizer stored touching dishware under coffee machine. Corrected on site: moved to chemical storage.
– Light in walk-in cooler not shielded or protected.
– Spray bottles of pink, blue, purple and clear liquids not labeled with common name. Corrected on site: labeled cleaner, windex, degreaser and sanitizer.
– Ceiling tile above food prep sink in north prep broken and insulation is exposed.
– No thermometer available in west two-door make table.
– Case of single use cups and packaged napkins setting on floor of exterior storage container.
– No soap available at handwashing sink in expo area. Corrected on site: supplied with soap.
– Uncovered cup on upper shelf of beverage table in expo area.
– Uncovered cup of beverage with a lemon slice on the hot plate of the coffee maker.
– Door of walk-in cooler will not stay completely closed, cooler is maintaining proper temperature. Corrected on site: educated person in charge that it could lead to over working the unit.
– Sewage line of warewashing area handwashing sink is disconnected. Plumber has been called and dishwasher uses sink in the expo area to wash hands.
– Fans guards inside walk-in cooler covered in dust and mildew.
Lots N Nuts, 414 S. Connecticut Ave. (March 30) Routine Inspection
– No violations.