Food safety and lodging inspections are unannounced, and inspection results represent only those conditions found in the establishment at the time of the inspection.
La Jerezana, 1318 S. Santa Fe Ave. (March 20) Follow Up Inspection
– Toilet room door not self closing
– Case of single use lids setting on floor in basement. Corrected on site: moved to a crate.
Salina High School South, 730 E. Magnolia Rd. (March 24) Courtesy Inspection
– No violations.
Walmart #558, 2900 S. 9th St. (March 20) Routine Inspection
– No ingredients listed on cooked chicken wings inside deli department packaged for retail case. Corrected on site: labeled with ingredients.
– No hand drying provisions available at handwashing sink in deli area. Corrected on site: supplied with paper towels.
– In back storage area, single service items area stored on shelf outside of original packaging.
– Ceiling tile missing in sample equipment storage room.
– In chip aisle, bottom shelf of chips display is covered in snack chip debris. Corrected on site: cleaned.
– Spray bottle of sanitizer stored on bottom shelf of deli prep table with nozzle aimed at single service containers. Corrected on site: moved to chemical storage area.