A fast-moving storm system is expected to spread more rain and thunderstorms across the region Tuesday night into Wednesday. The greatest chance for a few strong thunderstorms along with locally heavy rain will be over southern and southeast Kansas.
- Tonight – Rain and snow likely before 1 a.m., then a slight chance of rain between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m.. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday – Sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Monday Night – Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday – Partly sunny, with a high near 66. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night – A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday – A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night – Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday – Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night – Mostly clear, with a low around 45.