The first was clue was released Friday afternoon at the Festival Friday event at the Eric Stein Stage at Oakdale Park. The event featured a performance by Missouri-based indie rock band Me Like Bees. The first clue in the quest was:
- An interrupted flow
A Festival Medallion Quest Weekend Package will be awarded to the first-eligible person to find the medallion and follow its direction to claim the prize. The prize package ensures that the lucky sleuth has a great time at this year’s Festival.
The prize package includes:
- $2,000 cash
- $2,000 in Festival Gift Certificates, to be used toward purchases in the Fine Art Show, Four Rivers Craft Show, or the Art/Craft
- Demonstration Area
- Four Festival admission Buttons
- One on-ground Festival parking pass (weather permitting)
- Invitation for four to the Festival’s Art Patron Party on June 8th
- Assorted Festival T-shirts, entertainer’s CDs, and other Festival memorabilia
A complete list of Festival Quest Rules is available by clicking here.