Rain will slowly overspread the area from northwest to southeast on Saturday. Rain is likely in the morning around Russell and Great Bend, spreading to I-35 corridor in the afternoon, and into Southeast Kansas late afternoon or early evening. Some sunshine and absence of rain in Southeast Kansas will allow temperatures to reach the mid 70s, while clouds and rain keep parts of Central Kansas in the lower 50s.
- Tonight – Areas of fog after 5 a.m. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Friday – Areas of fog before 9 a.m. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 56. Light northeast wind becoming east northeast 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night – A chance of showers between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m., then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. East northeast wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday – Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. East northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night – Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10 p.m. Low around 46. East northeast wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday – A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night – Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday – Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night – A 30 percent chance of showers after 1 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.