There will be another chance for showers and thunderstorms across central and southern Kansas Sunday afternoon through Sunday night. A few strong to marginally severe storms will be possible, mainly over south central Kansas.
- Tonight – Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2 a.m., then a chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday – A 20 percent chance of showers before 11 a.m. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday Night – Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday – A 20 percent chance of showers after 2 p.m. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night – A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 8 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday – A 40 percent chance of showers before 8 a.m. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night – Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.